We are always looking for volunteers to help at our events, but we also have specific teams that need assistance. Below are a few programs we need volunteers for. If there is something you would like to do or think you can contribute that is not on this list, please let us know!
• Education: AHS Education Programs are designed to encourage and enable responsible pet guardianship. Too many animals end up homeless because their guardians do not understand how to care for their pets.
• Canine and Feline Foster/Adoption Program: AHS recruits and trains volunteers to work as volunteer foster homes and case managers to care for and find good homes for dogs and cats in our care. AHS pays all necessary expenses for our foster animals.
• Spay and Neuter voucher program: Calling back the public about qualifying for a voucher.
• Digital Marketing Team – Help us spread the word about AHS! The marketing team is in charge of creating content for the AHS website, sending bi-monthly newsletters and posting to social media. If you are someone who enjoys writing content or taking photos, we want your help!
• Paws and Claws Committee to help plan with our event–
Last Sunday in July – Help organize, get donations, and make phone calls for our annual fundraising event. Not being held this year.